Friday, April 25, 2008

Street currency

I walked home from work at about 3 p.m. Wednesday. I was feeling sick and had some time go make up from working earlier in the week.

I was getting ready to cross the street at the intersection of Broadway and Colfax. A guy crossed right in front of me. He had his coat draped over his shoulder.

And he was flipping through a Penthouse Magazine.

In broad daylight.

I couldn't figure out why. He looked like he was enjoying it.

Maybe it's a sort of street currency. Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, he passed me up. I stayed back. Way back.


2 comments:

Brendan said...

Yes! You should detour onto Colfax so you can walk past Kitty's and the other naughty bookstore. Then you'll see some shit.

ReporterAndrew said...

No posts for a while. More than a week!

There must be something interesting to blog about.