Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost goal.

I don't have much to say. I saw a cute girl the other day on my walk to work. I think she smiled at me, but she might have just been happy. She was good looking, after all.

I'm six pounds away from my first goal. I'm 16 pounds away from my second goal and 26 pounds away from my third goal, which may or may not ever happen.

I've lost 44 pounds since November 2007. That's 4.88 pounds a month. My weight loss has actually accelerated in the last 2 months, when I've lost 14 pounds. I attribute that to an increase in metabolism from running and just exercising more in general.

I've lost 44 pounds, but I've gotten a lot stronger, too, so I'm thinking I've probably lost 50 pounds of fat and gained 6 pounds of muscle.

Wow, it's tough to believe that I actually had 50 pounds of fat to lose, but I guess I did. Gross. And I probably still have another 25 on me.

I've gone from a size 38 to a 34 in pants. Size large shirts are WAY too big for me now.

All of these things help me to quantify exactly how much work I've put into this.

Six pounds! I can do it! That's only a 21,000-calorie deficit. My deficit is already 154,000 calories.

No comments: