Monday, June 23, 2008

more, more more

I haven't had time to update. A lot of stuff has happened.

Two of my best friends moved away within a week of each other, so I've been a little depressed, but I'm not too sad anymore. One is getting married, and the other started working for the AP in Atlanta, so I'm pretty proud of both of them.

I've still been walking to work everyday. I've lost 7 more pounds in the last month. I'm 16 pounds away from my goal now, but I may be moving that bench mark back another 5 or 10 pounds, depending on how quickly I get there.

I've been trying to smile more at girls, but no takers yet. I'll eventually find that special someone.

Again, sorry. I hope that I'll have more time to keep on posting. I really haven't seen anything too strange on cap hill, so if and when I do, I'll send it your way.

No comments: